Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Snowy Mittens

Thank you for joining us at Classy Cards 'n Such for our idea samples for this week's challenge, #110 Mittens and/or Stockings. We were instructed to use the colors red, white, with a touch of green.

Mindy here, to share a snowy card that makes me chilly just looking at it!


My card started with a bright white watercolor card base that I used an edge border, Agatha Edges, by Elizabeth Crafts Designs, to die cut the top edge of the base card.

Using the stitched rectangle and fishtail banner tag from the Blueprints 13 Die-namics, by My Favorite Things, I die cut a red rectangle and white/gold fishtail banner for the front of my card.

I just fell in love with the Stacked Mittens die from PoppyStamps, so I cut it from red card stock, and the Small Snowflake Set from Impression Obsession, was cut from white card stock. I layered my snowflakes, and added a touch of glitter for falling snow, before adding a sentiment to complete the card.

I hope you will join our challenge this week and create a few more Christmas cards for your stash. We love seeing what you create!


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 




Pin It

No comments: