Saturday, October 3, 2015

Close To You

Hi there, Diane with you today!

I took a slight break from my Fall creating and
made a somewhat fun and shabby chic card today.

I created my entire card around the sentiment
which I had been wanting to use for quite some time!


I started with an embossed background using an Anna Griffin Cherry Blossom embossing folder.

I cut out Spellbinders Heart Circles, then stamped Impression Obsession Why Do Birds sentiment on the top section of the die cut.

For a bit of fun I added two feathers from my supplies,
then cut Memory Box Meadowbird Branch. A few Sage Green Pearls were tucked in here and there.

For a pop of color I used a bird house from  Memory Box Birdhouse Village die. This is a great die as you receive a die for 4 different birdhouses, roofs, and a choice of a chain or stands for them. Pretty clever and a good buy!

I added the chain to my birdhouse and adhered the bow on the top of that!

Thanks for visiting with me today!


If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 

 
  



Pin It

No comments: