Saturday, August 22, 2015

Oceana Dreams

Hi again!  It's Jenny posting today with an underwater scene.  It's my first time using this beautiful Memory Box Oceana Corner die.


The base card is a white A2 sized card.  I used a piece of Kraft card stock as a base, and then popped up a piece of light blue paper with Joy! Large Foam Pads on top.

I cut the Memory Box Oceana Corner with white card stock, and then colored it lightly with Distress Ink.  I also cut parts of it again in a blue card stock and glued them on top.

The Memory Box Small Ringlets were also cut with the same blue card stock.  I used a die from my stash to make the sea horse and he was also adhered to the card with Joy! Foam Pads. The Impression Obsession Grass die bottom was trimmed a little.

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to seeing your challenge entries!


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge! We have an inspirational photo for you, for our CCNS #99 Back to School challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

No comments: