Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cast Your Cares

Hi, it's Joy here today showing you a card I made with supplies found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store for our "Purple Ride" challenge this week.

Here is the card I made:


I used the purple paper from Secret Garden by Graphic 45.  The print paper is from Key to My Heart by KaiserCraft and was cut using the scallop die from Blueprints 4 by My Favorite Things. The sentiment from Cast All Your Cares by JustRite was embossed with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Gold Fine Detail embossing powder.  I added a tiny strip of Gold Mirricard.  The bike was popped up using the Large Joy Foam Pads.

We would love to see what you would do for this challenge.  All you need to do is make a project following the guidelines set out here.  Then post your project to the link found there or on my blog.

My hope is that if you are having a hard day that you will remember that the Lord will give you the strength to get through whatever is challenging you.

Have a great day!
Join the Classy Cards newsletter and get the best deals on our products!   It's easy...the sign-up form is on this blog in the black box on the left side.  Get 20% off an order of your choice as a newsletter subscriber.   What a deal!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!   Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: