Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Happy Poppies

Hi, it's Jenny sharing a card for Classy Cards 'n Such's new Mother's Day challenge.  I used the colors in the inspiration photo on my card.


I took an white A2 sized card and cut out the center using two of the four dies in the Sue Wilson French Collection Provence die set. I cut and glued a piece of blue card stock behind the card front and then sponged the edges of the card with antique linen distress ink using a Mini Ink Blending Tool.

For the poppies I used the Memory Box Prim Poppy die cutting it twice and coloring the flowers using distress ink and the stems using Copics. I cut four additional flower heads and popped them up with Joy Foam Pads.  I added red glitter to the top edge of the poppies for sparkle.

Last I used my Mini Ink Blending Tool to color a small piece of white card stock to red. I blended abandoned coral and festive berries distress ink and cut out the word Happy with the Impression Obsession Greeting Set.


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...





Pin It

No comments: