Thursday, May 7, 2015

Celebrate Spring

The wildflowers of Spring are in full bloom here in Texas. Right now the Texas Poppies are blooming, and their colors are beautiful.



I started by stamping the Poppies by Stacy Stamps on a piece of white card stock, and colored it with my Copic markers. I rounded the corners and mounted it on a rectangle of the NEW 6X6 Watercolor Papers from Ken Oliver Designs. This beautiful paper pack is so colorful. Each page is double sided, with one side bright and vibrant colors, and the other side soft and muted colors.

I then stamped the banner, Celebrate, from the Christmas Pennant Swag from Our Daily Bread Designs and cut it out using the matching die, Pennant Swag 

I then stamped and die cut the small blossoms from the  Botanical Rose sets from Heartfelt Creations, and also colored with my Copic markers.(The Botanical Rose die is not in the store, but you can ask Beverly if she can order it for you). I added a few small leaves from the Leaf Cluster die set from Impression Obsession, then added Cherry Chocolate Dew Drops from the Robin's Nest to the centers for pop!

I hope you have enjoyed my card, and will be inspired to enter our weekly challenge on our blog! 


There are lots of really great new items that have been added to the Classy Cards shop! Please keep your eyes on the NEW!!! section of the shop!

Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...







  
Pin It

1 comment:

Becca Cruger said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love what you've done with the sentiment banner. Just stunning.