Monday, May 18, 2015

Birds and Butterflies

It is Shirley posting today.  I am going to show you a card that I made for the challenge this week.  The Inspiration pictures is has a Hummingbirds on it.


I started off with a light tan card base. I used brown ink to sponge around it. Next I used a piece of designer paper with Hummingbirds that are so perfect for this challenge.

I used the Spellbinders Mary Border Strip, and I put green designer paper under it.

I used a Memory Box Rhone Butterfly Wings die to cut out butterflies to place on the strip, and another one under the bird. I used White  Pearls to decorate the butterflies. 

I used the Impression Obsession Greeting Set to cut the "Hello". I layered it on a pink oval.

The Country Fence was cut with a PoppyStamps die. I added sequins to the card and used the Art Institute Dries  Clear Adhesive to attach them.

Thank you for joining us today. I hope you liked my card! 

 
Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!
 
Thank you for stopping by!!! Until next time...
 
 

Pin It

1 comment:

Kathy Bradley said...

So very, very gorgeous and elegant! The paper is lovely and perfect for your card.