Monday, April 20, 2015

Thanks

One of my favorite flowering trees are cherry blossoms and I am definitely living in the right area for it.  It's beautiful in DC but there are plenty of neighborhoods throughout Northern Virginia to enjoy the short-lived blooms.

Or you could put some on a card to make it last even longer! :)


I am IN LOVE with the Sue Wilson Spanish Collection - Seville Die.  It's so intricate and elegant - and so easy to make a card because you really don't need much else.

I used white and Kraft card stock for my base layers. The Kraft layer is popped up by cutting up strips of the Joy! Foam Pads.

My center panel is a stamped sentiment I have, and embossed with Black Detail embossing powder, and also popped up. Isn't that elegant frame just perfect with the calligraphic stamp inside?

The clusters of flowers are made with a Cherry Blossoms die set in my collections, and clipped sections of Memory Box Fresh Foliage. The blossoms were sponged with Picked Raspberry. The leaves with watercolor and sponged with Mowed Lawn.


As a side note, CCNS has all Cheery Lynn Design Cuts at 50% off. There is a cute CLD Cherry Blossoms die here, and you would have a cherry blossoms die that you scored at half price!


 
Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards shop used on this adorable card for more information or to purchase the items!

If you are unable to find an item in the store, or would like something special ordered, please email me at beverly@classycardsnsuch.com.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  



 
Pin It

No comments: