Monday, April 13, 2015

Showers and Flowers

Good afternooon everyone! It is Diana today! I hope you are having a break in the rain and able enjoy the sunshine and warmer temperature this past weekend, April is true to form so far.. lots of rainy gloomy days.



I'm hoping May will also bring bursts of flowers too! So for my card today, I've added an umbrella from ODBD's Umbrella Dies and Memory Box's Honey Blossom Sprig.They were die-cut from watercolor papers and colored with Distress Stains Picked RaspberryPeacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn and Broken China. *As a special note, the CCNS online store has a new Spellbinders Umbrella Trio that comes with a few different umbrella tops.

I used Black Detail embossing powder for my sentiment from ODND April Shower and trimmed it using Pellbinders A2 Matting Basics A.

I added some Water Dew Drops,and brushed my umbrella with Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.

A bright and cheery card to get us through April!  :) 

Hope you like it!


Click any of the links below to be taken to the products from the Classy Cards shop used on this adorable card for more information or to purchase the items!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...



 
 

 
Pin It

No comments: