Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Rain Clouds

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today to share my card I made for this weeks challenge Rainy Days.
 
 

I had a lot of fun with this card. First by stenciling Memory Box Texture Raindrops onto a blue card stock using Dreamweaver Translucent Embossing Paste.

Once the paste had dried, I die cut 2 large clouds from
Memory Box Cloud Bank. I have to say, this is my "go to" die for all my clouds!

I die cut an umbrella using Spellbinders Umbrella Trio. The umbrella was stamped with Impression Obsession Gingham cover a card background stamp. I only inked a small portion for the umbrella.

I used a Versamark pen on the handle and tip of the umbrella, then heat set it with Sparkle 'n Sprinkle Silver Detail embossing powder!

 

The umbrella was filled with Memory Box Dancing Tulips, and Impression Obsession Grass that I cut apart. For a bit of added textural fun, I added a few Water Dew Drops.
 
 

We would love for you to join in our challenges with us...
I can't wait to see what you create!!


Join the Classy Cards newsletter list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by today!!! Until next time...




Pin It

No comments: