Saturday, April 18, 2015

Garden Poppies

Hello Classy friends, Diane here with you today!
Spring is finally arriving and I am anxious to get in my gardens, but until then, I can satisfy myself with some gorgeous handmade flowers!


I love this new die by PoppyStamps called Large Iceland Poppy. It cuts in several pieces, allowing you to make a
lifelike poppy. I cut the poppies from white card stock, 
then sponged them with PanPastels Flower Coloring Kit. I think the PanPastels make them look so real!!

I slightly formed the petals using Paper Blossoms Tool Kit and Paper Blossoms Craft Molding Mat.


The Poppies were "popped up" (pun intended..lol), on Spellbinders Fleur de Elegance. These were  popped using Joy! Large Foam pads on a Spellbinders Oval Accent embossing folder.

The sentiment is one of my favorite go to stamp sets
by JustRite Poppies Label Twenty Nine.

Don't forget we have a weekly challenge and there is always a fabulous prize awarded to one lucky winner...
and it could be YOU!!


Welcome to all of our new blog followers! I'm so happy you are with us! Stay tuned in for our newsletters, and special sales and discounts. Every Sunday we have a new challenge running with a wonderful prize to be won. Invite your friends to play long. The more, the merrier!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






Pin It

1 comment:

Jenny Alia said...

Gorgeous Diane! Love these flowers.