Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Special Wrappings

Greetings, friends! Mindy posting today wishing you a Happy Holiday season.  Today's challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such is #62 Wrappings , with an inspiration photo on the main challenge announcement to inspire you.

I had a little trouble with this challenge, just no inspiration happens sometime. We all go through this stage at one time or another. Instead, I decided to do white-on-white with just a POP of color and a little bling.


I started with a white card stock rectangle 4"X 5.25" that I embossed with the Lattice Embossing Folder from Crafts Too!, and cut a frame from the large die in the Decorative Labels Eight by Spellbinders.

For my packages, I cut three squares, 3"X 3", 2.5" X 2.5", and 2" X 2".  I embossed the large square with the Crowned Medallion Embossing Folder by Anna Griffin, the middle size with the Lattice Embossing Folder from Crafts Too! mentioned above, and the smallest square with the Vintage Flowers Embossing Folder by Crafts Too! 

I then embellished the boxes (squares) with two large bows cut from the beautiful Large Bow die by Impression Obsession, and two bows from the Fancy Ornament die set also by Impression Obsession. 

I also shaded around the squares with Tim Holtz Fired Brick Distressed Ink, and the Mini Ink Blending Tool by Ranger. The packages were attached to the card front with Foam Pads Large by Joy!, overlapping each square while attaching the Sleek Silver Rhinestones, from Want2Scrap, for sparkle. For a little touch of whimsy, I added a Teddy Bear in Gift Box from other supplies I have. 

I hope you will drop by the Classy Cards n' Such online store, and check on all of the New Items we have in store for your holiday decorations. Thanks for stopping by.


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: