Saturday, November 1, 2014

Holly Jolly Shaker Card

Hello Classy Friends! Diane here with you today with my latest creative project! I have been seeing lots of "shaker" cards lately and have been wanting to make one for quite sometime!

When I first saw the Memory Box Have A Jolly Christmas die, I immediately envisioned a shaker card in my head!


This card was so "easy" to do. With the beautiful die cut on  Cryogen White Curious Metallic paper, glued down with  adhesive spray on Vellum paper, I then stitched 3 sides of the vellum on a white card stock.

Using My Favorite Things Sequins die, I cut lots of red and green sequins from Red Metallic  and  Green Metallic from the Iris Sampler Pack Shimmer Sheetz. These Shimmer Sheetz make the best Sequins, and how FUN to make your own sequins!!!

Once I added my sequins, I stitched the last side shut. Mounted my shaker on a piece of  designer paper, added a bow and my card was complete!

Here is the card after I gave it a good shake!


I hope you have enjoyed today's project and will try a Shaker card yourself!

Don't forget we have a weekly inspiration challenge and would love to see your entry!


There is still time to enter our challenge. Hurry, entries are due by the 10:00 pm CST tonight. Link up your card! You never know, you could be our challenge winner!

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar label, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! Invite your friends to play along! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner! 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 

Pin It

No comments: