Saturday, November 15, 2014

Girly Christmas

Hello friends, it's Gracie today! Today I want to share with you a cute pink Christmas card!

I thought I'd make a girly Christmas card to keep on my stash since I know there may be a Christmas newborn baby, or also a girl I could give this card to with a nice gift this year.


I decided to focus on the lovely Stardream Rose Quartz metallic card stock, so I die cut a layer and some filigree embellishments from it. I used white leather textured card stock for my card base and top layer, which I die cut using A2 Matting Basics A.

I die cut some ornament shaped windows on the top layer with Spellbinders Holiday Tags. I also added a lattice die cut from Heavyweight Vellum with Spellbinders Fancy Lattice and adhered it to the back of the top layer. Next, I attached the pink filigree ornaments to the windows using some Tombow Mono Multi Glue.



Before mounting it all to my card base I added a cute tule bow and pink ribbon. To finish the clean and cute design I added Large White Pearls and Silver Baby Rhinestones.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card today. I invite you to visit the store to check out what's new. If you purchase some crafty goodies, don't forget to use the code Gracie-10 to get 10% off your entire order.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Don't forget to visit us every day. We have two cards each day from our fabulous design team. Better yet, sign up for our newsletter so you won't miss our cards, plus you get special sales and discounts not available anywhere else.


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 
  
Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It