Friday, October 17, 2014

In His Time

Hello, it's Gracie posting today! I want to share a card I made using some lovely items from Classy Cards 'n Such store. It is a monochromatic square card in pink and white.


To make this lovely card I die cut four square medallions with Spellbinders Damask Motifs from Stardream Rose Quartz metallic cardstock (sincerely, one of my favorite cardstocks). I added the medallions one next to the other to cover the front of the white card base. Next I added a piece of 3/8" gross grain ribbon across the middle of the card, vertically.

I heat embossed a sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs Faith stamp set in Silver Detail embossing powder, on white card stock. I die cut the sentiment using Spellbinders Adorning Squares, and then I stenciled the resulting label with Ranger Distress Ink in Spun Sugar, using Ranger's Mini Ink Blending Tool.


I die cut four flowers from Stardream Rose Quartz, with Small Blooming Poinsettia die by PoppyStamps. I double layered each flower and with one of them I didn't add the largest layer, to make it smaller.

I love so much the size of these die cuts and how they result in small and delicate flowers, perfect for embellishing without overwhelming the front of a card. I added Baby Rhinestones - Silver, to the center of the flowers and also to the corners of the label, since they match so well the Silver Detail embossing powder.

This is one lovely, elegant and pretty encouragement card that would be perfect for any occasion. I hope I've inspired you today with this post. I invite you to click on the links to check out each supply used, or to visit Classy Cards 'n Such store today, to check out all the new items added. If you do purchase remember to use my code Gracie-10 during checkout to get 10% off your entire order!

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

If there is something you can't find in the store, you can click here to email the store. We have fantastic customer service and shipping.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: