Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Hope and Love

The subject of this week's challenge is Think Pink- Support for Breast Cancer Awareness.  My card celebrates Pink with things that I love, roses, dainty laces, ribbons, and thoughtful poetry.

This is Mindy, sharing my Hope and Love with those who have suffered with this cancer or know someone who has.


I just received this New stamp set from JustRite, clear stamps Hope and Love Vintage Labels Eight and Nine. The the main anchor stamp is a verse that touched my heart, suitable for someone tackling Breast Cancer. I knew I wanted to use it as the anchor of my card.

I chose a background paper with lots of roses and greenery from The Lake House paper pad by Kaisercraft, and mounted it to a soft green card base. I then cut a dainty lace border die from a My Favorite Things die set, and adhered it to the side of the card. I also cut one of the  Finishing Touches - Filigree 3D Itty Bitty Bow dies by Sue Wilson, and dusted it with glitter.

After stamping the verse on white card stock, I colored it with my Copic markers, and added it to the front on my card with Joy! Large Foam Pads. To add just the right pop of sparkle, I added some of the Pink Rock Candy bling from Queen and Co., on the verse and bow.

I hope you will join our challenge this week, and create a card that reminds us all to Think Pink! 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added! 

If there is something you can't find in the store, you can click here to email the store. We have fantastic customer service and shipping.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






   
Pin It

No comments: