Thursday, October 9, 2014

Have a Daisy Day!

I love these large flower stamp sets from Stacy Stamps sold in the Classy Cards 'n Such. Today I have used the Stacy Stamps Daisies set.

Mindy here, showcasing this two piece stamp set containing a daisy bouquet and single daisy flower head stamp.


I stamped the Daisies bouquet with black Memento ink on white card stock, and colored them with my Prismacolor colored pencils.

I also stamped 2 Daisies flower heads and colored  them with the same pencils. Trim the bouquet image and a white card stock piece to make a full design card front.

On the white stock, I stamped the phrase Happy Birthday, from the Iris stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs, in horizontal stripes across the blank stock.

I then chalked around the backgrounds and sentiment square using PanPastels, and adhered a piece of peach grosgrain Ribbon across the white area.

Using the Joy! Large Foam Pads, adhere both single daisy heads together, and then adhere to the front of the card, making those flowers really POP!

To finish  the card, I attached the sentiment block to the floral area, then sprinkled Glitter in the centers of each daisy.


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

Click on the Weekly Deals label found in the right hand column of the blog. You'll love the special sales!


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...





 


Pin It

No comments: