Thursday, October 23, 2014

Fall Blessings

Hi, Shirley, here today!  I have made a Fall card to share with you today. I love Fall, it is my most favorite time of the year. The colors are so beautiful. There is nothing better than looking across my front lawn and seeing all the different color of leaves.

It looks like God has taken a paint brush and painted each one differently. Wow, what a masterpiece He makes. The only thing I do not like about Fall is knowing that winter follows very closely.  Brrr - I am not looking forward to that.


I start my card by cutting a vanilla card base. I used some olive paper to make a layer. I embossed the olive paper and adhered it to the card base. I cut three more layers for my card from vanilla, brown and orange card stock.

I used the Spellbinders A2 Curved Borders One die to make the beautiful curved cuts. I adhered the three layers to the card.

I used the Impression Obsession Bare Tree die to cut the tree from brown card stock. I wanted some leaves on my card, so I took the Memory Box Lavish Branch die, and cut two branches from olive paper. I used the olive leaves to glue to the tree. I used orange ribbon to tie around the tree.

I selected a Our Daily Bread Ornate Frame Sentiment and stamped it on orange card stock. I used a small oval punch to cut it out. I used a larger oval punch to cut a brown oval. I cut it in half and used it to use behind the sentiment. I adhered the tree and oval sentiment to the card. This finishes my card and I hope you liked it.

Thank you, for coming by to visit the blog and looking at my card.  Come back soon! 


The NEW Memory Box 2014 Collection dies and stencils are in at Classy Cards 'n Such store! Cute new stamps and compatible die from Heartfelt Creations, JustRite, Wild Rose Studio paper pads, and more! Check it all out here today!

Join the Classy Cards blog email list in the upper left column of this blog and receive exclusive weekly deals not available elsewhere! A one-time 20% discount on an order of your choice! Subsequent orders receive a 10% discount. Don't miss out, join today!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 






 
Pin It

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous and elegant card. Wow, the borders dies are absolutely beautiful.

irishgreensue said...

Beautiful card, Shirley!! Love that ALMOST bare tree and the way you have added those curvy borders on the side - So Pretty!!