Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A White Wreath

Hello, Shirley posting today.  We have a Candy Cane Christmas challenge this week. We are to use red and white with a little green.

We would love to have you join us for the challenge. Get out your white, red and a little green card stock and get started. We can't wait to see your card!


My card was started with a white square card base.  I layered a piece of red and a piece of white card stock over the base. I stamped on the middle of the card with a Flourishes Holiday Topiaries sentiment stamp, "Tis the Season", using a red ink pad.

I used the Impression Obsession Twig Wreath with white card stock to cut my wreath. There is a sprig die in with the wreath, and I cut extras of the sprigs to add to the wreath.  I also used the Dee's Distinctively Ponderosa Pine Sprig die to cut pine sprigs, to add to the wreath to give it fullness. I cut the holly  and berries with a die that is also included with the Twig Wreath die. I adhered the branches and berries to the wreath.

Next, I used the PoppyStamps Small Blooming Poinsettia die to cut the poinsettia with red card stock. I layered the poinsettia and attached them with glue. Added liquid pearls to the center of the poinsettia. Attached Joy Small Foam Pads to the back of the wreath. I placed the wreath over the sentiment and attached it to the card.

The finishing touch to my card was to add silver beads to two of the corners.

Thanks, for visiting and taking a look at my card.


You're invited to Classy Cards 'n Such to see all the amazing products available.

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Goggle+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time... 





  
 
Pin It

1 comment:

irishgreensue said...

Mesmerized by this lovely white-on-white wreath with the pop of color from the holly trim. Looks like your Christmas spirit is flying along with the arrival (already) of the holiday season - this is a real beauty, Shirley!!