Friday, September 5, 2014

Sweet Hope

Good day everyone! It's Gracie. I'm glad to have the chance to share with you a card I made with some lovely new items from Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


I started out by stamping the sweet Feeding Birds stamp from Wild Rose Studio, with Memento ink in Tuxedo Black on White Pearl Linen. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers. Then I die cut the colored image with Spellbinders Elegant Ovals, and stenciled it with Distress Ink in Spun Sugar.

I also framed it with a larger oval from the same set, that I die cut from Graciellie Design digital patterned paper printed on White Pearl Linen. I crossed two pieces of ribbon vertically and horizontally, through and over the ovals, respectively, and mounted them on a large frame die cut from Stardream Rose Quartz with Spellbinders A2 Filigree Delight.


To finish the design I added a butterfly, die cut with Joy Crafts Vintage Flourishes Butterfly and a little tag, die cut with Spellbinders Fancy Label Tags One, both cut from deep lilac metallic card stock. I folded the butterfly in half and adhered it to the edge of the colored image.

I heat embossed a sentiment on the little tag, a sentiment from Flourishes' stamp set Zinnia with White Detail embossing powder on the little tag. Finally I tied a double bow and added some Baby Rhinestones - Silver.

I must confess I have a weakness for Wild Rose Studio stamps, and I loved coloring this image! I invite you to check out the rest of their stamp sets on the store... You'll love them too! 

If you have a chance to do some shopping, remember to add the coupon Gracie-10 during checkout to get 10% off your purchase!

Thanks so much for taking the time to see my card. I really hope you like it!


There is still plenty of time to join our challenge this week! Click on the Current Challenge label, located on the right side of the page to find all the details.

Want to plan ahead and join our weekly challenges? Just click on the Challenge Calendar tab, located on the right side of the page. We would love to have you share your creative ideas! You could be our next Classy Cards 'n Such prize winner!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...







Pin It

1 comment:

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute and pretty in Pink.