Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Hello Autumn

Hi, it's Jenny posting today!  I was inspired by the beautiful inspiration photo to use the Impression Obsession Small Leaf Set.


I started by cutting leaves out of yellow, green and red card stock and then I sponged distress ink on the leaves to give them a more natural appearance.

I was planning on using my wreath die for the wreath but changed my mind because I couldn't wait to play with this new Joy! Cutting and Embossing Die -Circle. Isn't it beautiful? There are some new Joy! dies in stock now in the store and they are all lovely.  I cut the Joy! Circle Cutting and Embossing Die out of white card stock, and then cut out  the center using the corresponding smaller circle die from the set.  I cut the center because I wanted the background paper to show through. The circle was also sponged with distress ink.

The pattered background papers are from the Botanical Tea paper pad.

The Large Bow and Hello die are both from Impression Obsession, and both were cut out of colored card stock and then sponged with distress ink.  The bow was popped up with a Joy! Foam Pad and I added a flat back Pearl for a touch of class.

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join us in this great new challenge!


We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebok, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






 
Pin It

No comments: