Saturday, September 13, 2014

For the Lord Knows

Hi, Joy here today for Classy Cards 'n Such.  Have you ever gone thru some big changes in your life, well, maybe even little changes?  Sometimes even good changes are hard.

Today I wanted to show you a card I made with some supplies found at the Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


The sentiment is special to me and have used it for many different occasions.  It is from a favorite stamp set by Just Rite called Cast All Your Cares, and the fabulous tower is by Inky Antics called Mighty Tower

The first two layers of paper are from Graphic 45 called By the Sea and the light brown is from KaiserCraft called Holly Bright. This is a Christmas theme paper pad, but has some great paper that can be used for any season.

The tower was embossed using White Fine Detail embossing powder from Sparkle 'n Sprinkle, then I used a Mini Ink Blending Tool to ink several layers of different colors of blue ink on top of the embossed tower. I wanted to make sure my sentiment stood out so I also embossed it using Sparkle 'n Sprinkle's Fine Black embossing powder.

The rope ribbon is rather thick so to make sure my layers did not separate in mailing and allow the layers to lay down evenly,  I used some Large Joy Foam Pads.

The rest of the verse on the card says ...plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. 

Thank you for looking at my card. Have a HAPPY stamping day. 


Classy Cards 'n Such online store has added new products. Click here to find all the new items that have been added!

We appreciate your sharing our cards and ideas on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found. The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...






  
Pin It

No comments: