Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Go Granny

Hello Classy Friends, Diane here with you today!
Being April 1st falls within this weeks challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such, I thought it would be fun to use a Silly or Funny Stamp. All in good taste though!


I used my Go Granny Go stamps. Now, where do you suppose Granny is off to this time? She is in her way to another church potluck. But why do you suppose Granny has all those cats following her?
Take a guess? Give up? Granny has just taken a piping hot tuna fish casserole out of the oven, and those kitties think it smells oh so good!

Products used for my card are as follows:

Go Granny Go sentiment by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle
Go Granny Go  Vintage Car by Sparkle 'n Sprinkle
Puffy Clouds by Memory Box
Baby Kittens by Impression Obsession
and, to color my kittens I used
PanPastels Flower Coloring Kit-Susan's Gardens

I hope you will join us in our challenge this week Silly and Funny Stamp. I am looking forward to your creations!



What a cute card and great idea! Thanks Diane! 

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

 
 
Pin It

No comments: