Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Easter Inspiration

Hello Classy Friends!

Diane here with you today, to show you my project I did for our new challenge this week, Easter Inspirational Sentiment. Make an Easter sentiment your focal point. I hope you will join us for our challenge this week!

It's hard to believe that we are already into April and Easter is just a few weeks away. As I write this, it is still rather dreary and cool here, but I can overcome that
by using a few of my new Spring items I have purchased from Classy Cards 'n Such online store.


I started off with a basic white card stock and embossed it with  Crafts-Too Dots embossing folder. 

I used Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, layered to stamp my Easter sentiment on.

The sentiment  I used is from Flourishes. Though this exact one is not stocked in the store, there are plenty of other  from Flourishes you can find here. There are many more lovely Easter stamp sets, including JustRite's pretty Easter Blessing Oval Medallions, and Our Daily Bread Easter Blessings to name a few!

The purple background paper on my Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight die is the Bo Bunny Soft Shades Double Dot Designs. I love this paper!

I next cut 3 sets of Memory Box Dancing Tulips colored with a few Copics. Lastly I added a bow and my card was complete!

A few other items used in the making of my card are:

1/2" Scor-tape to mount my die cuts with.

Thanks for stopping to see the projects this week! I hope to see you at our challenge this week. Next week (April 14th) our challenge will be Die Cuts on your project!


Your card is simply beautiful! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used.

If you like Diane's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share.

There are lots of new products, including new stamps and dies, in the Classy Cards 'n Such shop over the past week or so!  Be sure to check them all out here.


Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...


Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful sentiment and the dies you used!! The flowers look amazing!!