Sunday, April 13, 2014

Campion Red Rose

Hi, it's Misti today!

There is a new line of stamps, B Line Designs, now being carried in Beverly's online store at Classy Cards 'n Such



The new stamps by B Line Designs look great colored in or with the ink directly onto the stamp. They are nice! The one I used today is called Campion Rose.

For my card today, I used three different Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers, and colored them directly onto the stamp. I used Peeled Paint for the leaves, Festive Berries for the flowers, and Frayed Burlap for the words.

One of the papers in the Key to My Heart 12 x 12 designer paper matched the flowers really well and it had kind of a rustic or shabby chic kind of look to it. I decided to pair it up with Kraft cardstock.

The scallops from Blueprints 3 by My Favorite Things, made a great edge on both sides of the image panel.

I'm adopting the motto that a flower a day keeps the cold weather away! 


Love how your card turned out! Thanks Misti!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products used. 

If you like Misti's card, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram...anywhere your crafty friends can be found!   The icons below my signature make it easy to share. 

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

   Pin It

No comments: