Monday, December 23, 2013

Go Granny Go!!!

Diane here with you today on the Classy Cards 'n Such blog.

A  couple of very cute Sparkle 'n Sprinkle stamps to share with you. One is the sentiment and the other is Granny taking a cruise in her old jalopy to help out with a bake sale at the church. Look out young and old alike, as she has the pedal to the metal and is on a mission to get there quickly!! Go Granny Go!!!


I decided to make a little scene for Go Granny Go car stamp, by first sponging the Tim Holtz Broken China Distress Ink Marker on for the sky. To the sky, I added a few Puffy Clouds by Memory Box, popped up with Joy! Foam Pads, small.

I hand cut a few ridges using the paper pad Vintage Bliss 6" x 6" paper pad by Simple Stories. Behind the ridges, I added a few house and pine trees using the Cheery Lynn Designs Winter Neighborhood Border die.

For the tag, I used the Cheery Lynn Designs Tags 4 die. Stamped the Go Granny Go and wrapped Doodlebug Twine - Sweet Cakes Valentine Assortment around the top of the card twice, and tied on my sentiment tag. 

I think these cute stamps would be great to use for the granny in your life!


What a great card! Thanks Diane!

Click any of the gold links above for more info or to purchase any of the products Diane used.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Until next time...

  
Pin It

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so fabulous!! I love the scene you've created!! Granny is adorable!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts